Skip to main content
Standard Terms and Conditions
- Music Your Way uses the same term dates as ACT Government schools.
- All fees are specified at https://musicyourway.com.au/
- Payment for all lessons is to be made for the full term in advance.
- Payment must be made before the third lesson of the term.
- Fees from one term cannot be transferred to another term.
- Once term lessons have commenced, no refunds can be made if students discontinue.
- Cancellations or changes to lessons must occur prior to commencement of a new term.
- You consent to Music Your Way using and publishing photographs and videos for the purpose of marketing and publications on the Music Your Way website and associated social media platforms.
- Individual lessons are based on the agreed duration for one lesson per week, unless specified otherwise in writing prior to commencement.
- Within reason, up to one (1) make up lesson per term can occur provided that more than 24 hours notice is received by Music Your Way.
- If lessons are cancelled on the day of the lesson, then the lesson fee is forfeited.
- Group lessons are based on one 45 minute lesson per week.
- A small fee for time and travel are applicable for these services.